Hello, Thank you for stopping by. Congrats on starting out with this great protocol. As everybody else in our little community I had slip days as you called it.lol. I ended up gaining some. I've been trying sugar free jello chocolate puding and It didn't effect my loss the next day. I didn't make a habbit out of it but when I want some cohocolate really bad I had one of those. You just gotta see what works for your body. Trial and error thing! Best of luck to you guys and I'll be checking on you. Pls. keep us posted Take Care ;)
Hey there! Welcome aboard! I saw your comment on B's blog, so I thought I'd slip on over for a visit. So how have you done your first three weeks? There are lots of "slip days" sista! LOL but you just keep plugging along.... and keep blogging and talking to the friends you make in blogland.... and everyone's support gets you through it all! Me? I'm down 31 pounds. I started in February, but have had to travel a lot with my job this spring, so progress has been slow.... but hey... that's 31 pounds I probably never would have lost otherwise. Biz is the one with many answers. She has dedicated herself to this protocol and has helped many of us through the rain.... so to speak. you can find a link to her on my blog, (and probably everyone else's too.) Take care and good luck on your journey.... that's really what it is... a journey! But if you stick with it, you will make it!
2 comments:
Hello,
Thank you for stopping by. Congrats on starting out with this great protocol. As everybody else in our little community I had slip days as you called it.lol. I ended up gaining some. I've been trying sugar free jello chocolate puding and It didn't effect my loss the next day. I didn't make a habbit out of it but when I want some cohocolate really bad I had one of those. You just gotta see what works for your body. Trial and error thing! Best of luck to you guys and I'll be checking on you. Pls. keep us posted
Take Care ;)
Hey there! Welcome aboard! I saw your comment on B's blog, so I thought I'd slip on over for a visit. So how have you done your first three weeks? There are lots of "slip days" sista! LOL but you just keep plugging along.... and keep blogging and talking to the friends you make in blogland.... and everyone's support gets you through it all! Me? I'm down 31 pounds. I started in February, but have had to travel a lot with my job this spring, so progress has been slow.... but hey... that's 31 pounds I probably never would have lost otherwise. Biz is the one with many answers. She has dedicated herself to this protocol and has helped many of us through the rain.... so to speak. you can find a link to her on my blog, (and probably everyone else's too.) Take care and good luck on your journey.... that's really what it is... a journey! But if you stick with it, you will make it!
Post a Comment